Improves Fatigue, Immunity, and fights migraines.
Includes: Calcium Gluconate, Vitamins B/C, Magnesium Chloride, Procaine & Normal Saline.
Improves Declining Memory, Improves Psoriasis, Reduces Oxidative Stress
Includes: Glutathione & Normal Saline
Aids in Fighting infections and building up the immune system.
Includes: Ascorbic Acid, Calcium GLuconate, Magneisum Chloride, B-Complex, Hydroxocobalalamin, Dexapanthenol, Pyridoxine, Sterile Water
*Fountain of Youth
Replenishes the body for noticeably healthier skin, hair, and nails.
Includes: B Vitamins, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydtare, Ascorbic acid, Selenium, Pyridoxine, Calcium Gluconate,Glutathione
Medication Injection and Infusions:
- Vitamins Injections and/or infusion
- B12, B6 Supplement Injections
IV INFUSIONS A LIQUID QUICK RECOVERY
You may be familiar with IV Infusions done at hospitals and doctors offices, but they are now beginning to make their way to the general population. This fast acting vitamin infused approach to health and recovery offers a way to enrich and hydrate the body within minutes of entering the bloodstream. Something that has been known to dramatically increase the chances of survival .
How Is It Done?
The patient sits down while a health professional inserts a small needle inside of a thin tube known as a catheter. The insertion enters the vein and the needle is then removed leaving the catheter attached and taped to the arm for the IV Infusion to enter into the bloodstream. There may be slight discomfort for the initial insertion of the needle, but after the needle insertion the rest of the infusion is relatively painless.
Why Is It Done?
- dehydration from the flu or “overexertion”
- food poisoning
- jet lag
- getting an “instant healthy glow” for skin and hair
Common IV Options
- Myers’ Cocktail – The “Cocktail” includes magnesium, calcium, B-vitamins (including B12), and Vitamin C and is given by a slow IV push or slow infusion to achieve concentrations of nutrients that are not obtainable with oral administration.
- Glutathione – is an antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria. Glutathione is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals.
- Vitamin C – Typically aids in fighting infections and building up the immune system. These types typically icnlude: Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Magneisum Chloride, B-Complex, Hydroxocobalalamin, Dexapanthenol, Pyridoxine, Sterile Water.
Is It Safe?
The short answer is Yes. IV Infusions are safe. Make sure that your provider understands your medical history, medications, allergies that could cause any potential issues. If the catheter falls out, the fluid is moving into the blood too quickly or too slow then let the provider know immediately so they can help assist to ensure a more successful experience. These issues sometimes do occur and are not something to get concerned about as it is a simple fix.